We appreciate the trust you place in us when you refer a patient, and we know how important it is to maintain that trust, and work together as a team in order to provide the best care for our mutual patients.
If you are a new referring provider, welcome! For your convenience, you can download a printable referral form here.
Our Commitment to You:
- Patients offered an appointment within 1 business day of referral
- Adherence to any protocols you have indicated in your referral
- Regular communication regarding patient progress
- Always happy to discuss or answer any questions you may have
- World class, hands-on physical therapy
- Evidence based treatment with proven results
- Happy patients
We participate with most insurances, including work comp carriers such as SAIF, Majoris, Liberty Northwest, etc. See the full list here.
What your colleagues are saying about Summit PT:
"Paul has always been accommodating in scheduling patients. My patients who see him always have good things to say about him, and enjoy working with Paul on their injuries. Paul is very good at putting his patients at ease."
- Brian Kittams, MD
"Paul and his staff provide great hands-on care and listen to the patient’s needs. He works hard to get the best results possible."
- Francisco Soldevilla, MD
"I trust Paul Kane’s professional judgement and his personalized care."
- Donald Palmer, MD
"Paul Kane is very professional and helpful. In addition to treating the patient, he also educates them."
- Michael J. Malos, MD