(Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón verde de arriba).
Were you injured on the job? Has physical therapy been recommended to relieve pain, restore function, and help you get back to work?
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO TO THE THERAPIST OF YOUR CHOICE.
For more information, an Oregon Worker’s Compensation Division pamphlet explaining your benefits, rights, and responsibilities can be found here:
After a work-related injury, physical therapy is an important part of the healing process, and an experienced therapist is essential to your recovery. Key components of effective physical therapy include:
- Reducing pain and swelling
- Relieving stiffness and restoring normal range of motion
- Strengthening the injured area
- Establishing a home exercise program for continued improvement
- Teaching you techniques you can use to return to work safely, and prevent future injury
Our staff is experienced with handling claims and the work comp billing process. We are also happy to provide Spanish interpreters for your sessions, if you wish.
We partner with most work comp carriers, including:
- SAIF (Majoris, Caremark & MHN)
- Liberty Northwest
- Gallagher Bassett
- WA Dept of Labor & Industry
- US Dept of Labor & Industry
Ready to start feeling better?
Call to schedule your first appointment today!