Most of the time, people begin physical therapy on the recommendation of a physician. However, you do not have to have a referral in order to come see us.
Some things to be aware of:
- You have the right to see any physical therapist you wish. You are not restricted to the clinic your doctor chooses. You can make your own choice.
- Oregon is a Direct Access state, meaning you can start physical therapy without a physician referral.
- However, some insurances do require a physician referral in order to cover the service. If you’re not sure about your plan’s requirements, just call our office. We can tell you what is required by your insurance.
- Some insurance plans will only cover services from a provider who is in their network. For a list of the insurances we contract with, click here.
- No insurance? No problem. We can see you on a discounted self-pay basis, and we are always happy to work with you on a payment plan if needed.
Ready to start feeling better?
Call to schedule your first appointment today!